Fresh Zucchini Bread Recipe
* 1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
* 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini (about 1 medium zucchini)
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 1 cup granulated sugar
* 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
* 2 teaspoons vanilla
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
* 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
Preheat oven to 350°. In a mixing bowl, combine oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, baking powder.
With a hand mixer on medium speed, beat until ingredients are blended, or about 30 seconds. Add flour; mix until moistened.
Stir in nuts and zucchini. Pour batter into a greased and floured loaf pan. Bake for about 65 to 75 minutes, or until loaf tests done. The zucchini bread recipe is ready to serve...enjoy the bread !